Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Finally up Closed March 15 Next, if you already ready?

FACEBOOK WILL END ON MARCH 15th!



Mark Zuckerberg announced that Facebook will close in March 2011. In a press conference, Zuckerberg explained that he became very stressed in managing up.

"Facebook has been out of control," Zuckerberg said in a press conference outside his office in Palo Alto. "And stress manage this company has ruined my life. I have to end all this madness."

"After March 15 the entire content of up would be closed," said Avrat Humarthi, Vice President of Technical Affairs from Facebook. "So if you want to get back the photos, I recommend to take it immediately. You will not be able to get back the photos after up out of business."

"Stress management company has made my life miserable," said the young man who does not care about this money. "I must end all this trouble," he said.

Zuckerberg explained, starting March 15, 2010, Facebook users can no longer access her Facebook account.

Some users can be very angry after hearing the shocking news.

"What did I do without Facebook?" Denise said Bradshaw, a high school student from Indiana. "My life revolves around it. I was on Facebook at least 10 hours a day. Now what I would do in your free time?"

However, parents across the country feel relieved.

"I'm happy nightmare up finish," said Jon Guttari, single mother of Detroit. "Now my child will not be fixed on a computer screen all day." Maybe I can even converse with him. "

They engaged in criticizing Zuckerberg financially since leaving the franchise businesses billions of dollars. Facebook today is one of the most profitable business in the world, with the economic value of about 7.9 billion dollars.

But Zuckerberg remain calm with this criticism. He said he will remain steadfast with his decision.

"I do not care about money," said Zuckerberg. "I just want my old life back."

Up recommend that users delete all their personal information from the site before 15 March. After that date, all photos, notes, links, and videos will be permanently erased.

(Various sources)
loading...
Finally up Closed March 15 Next, if you already ready? Reviewed by Nona Lia on 7:50 AM Rating: 5
By Easy to Share © 2011 - 2015

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.