20 Facts Human Body Mad
1. Every hour one billion cells in daam body must be replaced.
2. The human eye can distinguish 500 shades of gray.
3. Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.
4. The human heart can create enough pressure to squirt blood as far as 30 feet (9 m).
5. Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.
6. The average cough comes out of our mouths speed of 60 miles (96.5 km) per hour.
7. A beard is the hair that grows most rapidly in humans. If the average male is never cut his beard, eating this will make it grow to nearly 30 feet in life.
8. Baby's eyes do not produce tears until the baby was about six or eight weeks.
9. Everyone has a different tongue shapes.
10. A sneeze can exceed the speed of 100 m / hour.
11. Dead cells in our body eventually taken to the kidneys for excretion.
12. A smile is a facial expression of the most frequently used. A smile can be done anywhere from 5 to 53 pairs of facial muscles.
13. One in 20 people has more ribs.
14. People with dark skin will not shrink as fast as those with lighter skin.
15. Human blood through travel 60,000 (96,540 km) per day on the journey through the body.
16. 85% of the population can bend their tongue into a tube.
17. It takes seven seconds for food to go from the mouth to the stomach via the esophagus.
18. Woman's heart beat faster than men.
19. In one day, if our heart beats 100,000.
20. Hair is made of the same material as fingernails.
20 Facts Human Body Mad Reviewed by Nona Lia on 6:14 AM Rating: