Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Spectacular Photos moment Passenger Plane Across the Moon by Christopher Thomas

Photographer Captures the moment a passenger plane flies across the Moon. A photographer caught the moment a passenger plane flying across the moon. Photographer Christopher Thomas managed to capture an image of a passenger plane that was flying across the moon.
Technically a very difficult picture was taken in the range of Blackbutt in Queensland, Australia where he lived. he watched the plane fly across the air for months before he managed to get his picture shot on 16 September. "Every day dash 8 Q400 Qantas fly across our country, always promptly at 17:30. I have watched this case when the plane was flying "through" the moon several times.


Photographer Captures the moment a passenger plane flies across the Moon, Snap shot: The technically tricky image was taken on the Blackbutt range in Queensland, Australia Nowhere the photographer has a property, Rare Moment! Spectacular Photos moment Passenger Plane Across the Moon by Christopher Thomas
'The moon was at the "right" phase, approximately in line with the plane's flight path, so I Quickly set up the gear - I have done this drill Quite A Few Times!. 'I saw the plane a long way off and thought "no-its not going to hit", so I stayed beside the scope of just in case. 'Then as it got Closer I Could see it was going to line up!. 'My Palms started to sweat, as I only wanted to pull the trigger Pls I Knew the plane was in the center of the moon. I got my wish! "
loading...
Spectacular Photos moment Passenger Plane Across the Moon by Christopher Thomas Reviewed by Nona Lia on 6:22 AM Rating: 5
By Easy to Share © 2011 - 2015

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.