Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Girls 11 Year Maternity Currently Married

Kordeza Zhelyazkova still wearing a wedding dress and jewelry head upon arrival at the hospital and gave birth to a baby named Violeta.

Students in Sliven, Bulgaria was pregnant just two weeks after the birthday-11. She gave birth last week accompanied by her husband, Jeliazko Dimitrov, who was 19 years old.

"I will no longer play with dolls. I have a new doll today," said Kordeza quoted by the Daily Telegraph.

"She's very pretty. I love her. Violeta is the child who should I exaggerated. I'm not going back to school. I am a mother now."

Kordeza Jeliazko met on the playground at her school. When it Jeliazko save him from the disruption of other children.

Kordeza pleaded not receive sex education and do not know how to get pregnant. "I've never had a boyfriend and never heard of condoms. I did not realize was pregnant until my grandmother saw a big increase. I just think eating too many burgers," he admitted.

The couple was married very young Roman style. But now Jeliazko faces six years for sex with children.

"I'm afraid. I want to keep my wife and children. But I now have to jail," said Jeliazko sad.

"I do kesahalah, but would like to apologize for it because I now have a beautiful Violeta," he said.
loading...
Girls 11 Year Maternity Currently Married Reviewed by Nona Lia on 4:24 AM Rating: 5
By Easy to Share © 2011 - 2015

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.