Types of Digital Cameras
Long before you learn photography, the most important thing is that you must have a camera - any kind. For those of you who are looking for - looking for information before deciding to buy a digital camera, this article will explain about the types of cameras available on the market and what are the differences.
Camera Pocket (Pocket)
Pocket camera-pocket camera is a type of camera the majority (nearly 90%) which is in the hands of consumers. As the name implies, this camera is small and really get into the pocket on your shirt.
Compact cameras can usually produce good photographs, sometimes extraordinary. Pocket camera also can record video, a very useful additional features and preferred by consumers. However, please note the words in bold above. Usually good and sometimes exceptional photography is the reason why a true fan (and pro photographers) saw a pocket camera eye - merely as a stepping stone or as a back-up.
There are several factors that make compact cameras are limited:
- Shutter lag, defined as the time lag between when you pressed the shutter button and the camera started recording. It is the biggest reason why compact cameras are very limited. This time lag may be only half a second, but in this second half there will be an important event-cool-funny-spectacular which was not recorded into the image.
- Effort in low-light, compact cameras have a sensor (a small light-sensitive chip quadrilateral which replaces the function of the film) is very small. In general, the smaller the sensor is a camera the picture quality was bad. The sensor is small means that recorded only a few light, color quality mediocre and weak when faced with dim conditions. What are the consequences? The first is prone to blur images (not sharp) and second images tend to have a lot of noise (spots around the area of the photo).
- Zoom is limited, have a pocket camera then you are bound to life and death with congenital lens By design. We can not replace the lenses as needed. Pocket camera is factory-set to have a lens that can be used for public needs and can do 3 to 4 times magnification. But do not expect you can use it to photograph your child's face who was playing the drama at school or being photographed face singer in a concert.
If a lot of bad, why is a pocket camera sold on the market? not there any advantages? There, the following:
- Small is beautiful, with small size it is easy to take him wherever we go so that more and more things that we can capture funny_photographer
- The price is affordable, compact cameras are the most friendly type of camera with a wallet so you will be loved wife / husband because of clever frugality
- More people do not want to look like a photo journalist. The greater your bring camera, the more you look like a photojournalist. And rest assured David Beckham's kind of famous people or Obama has never looked like a photo journalist (kidding...).
Super-Zoom Camera / Prosumer
Super zoom camera has a physical size larger than a pocket camera, and its name has an optical zoom capability as far as 15 times or even up to 20 times. Whythis camera exist? Because so many important events happening in the distance; on stage, in the pulpit, in marriage, in the field of sports.
Super zoom camera in addition has the advantage in being able to see from a distance, also has another major advantage over compact cameras: small peepholes that fit to your eye (eyepiece viewfinder). Peephole is very useful if you are photographing amid hot during the day (only a pocket camera has a LCD screen behind which totally useless if you are in an area brightly lit.) One more, super-zoom camera also usually have LCD screens that can be bent - bent so that helps you take pictures from unusual angles.
The downside? technically this camera still has a sensor that is relatively small so that its ability in low light is still limited. For outdoor shooting is still very okay result, but once you have brought into the room you will begin to exhaustion to get sharp photos and good.
In size, super-zoom camera also quite responsible. Will never fit in the bag, so we have to take him on the shoulder.
Camera SLR / DSLR
You've been probably quite satisfied with the quality of images from tiny pocket camera. Then begin to love watching pictures in magazines that looked wah.. a super sharp picture, beautiful color all-round, face portrait with a blurred background, the waterfall with a seemingly very soft like cotton or photograph birds that are shot... photo - photos this quality - average generated from SLR cameras.
So what is SLR? SLR stands for single lens reflex (DSLR that Digital Single Lens Reflex), a term that is quite complex to explain. But in principle, is the type of camera where we peek through the lens of the object image (the jargon of photography: through the lens). Big black camera is certainly not going to fit your disaku and the price quite expensive.
But in terms of quality, this camera producing pictures or iklam dimajalah cool giant on the road. Once turned on you can simply take a picture, there is no shutter lag, can record 3 pictures in 1 second, giving satisfaction manual control for almost all shooting parameters, and can be used photographing thousands of photos without running out of batteries.
The camera is what makes many people infatuated with the world of photography, has a distinctive sound when you pressed the shutter (for super zoom compact cameras and is usually accompanied by the sounds fake), and feels solid and tough when held.
You can change the lenses as needed, from a macro lens which you can photograph the eyes of insects to super-telephoto lens so you can take pictures of acne on the face of your friends from a distance of 10 meters.
But before you start smitten with SLR cameras and start dream or even buy it, we suggest you read the things to consider before buying a digital SLR camera.
Types of Digital Cameras Reviewed by fachrifaul on 3:44 AM Rating: