10 Facts behavior and habits of people surfing Indonesia
1. One in three people in the Indonesian urban population access the Internet in the past month.
2. Internet penetration in the segment of the population aged 15-29 years high compared to the most other age segment with a percentage of 64 percent. Aged 20-24 years followed by 42 percent. Next age 25-29 years by 28 percent, then aged 30-34 years by 16 percent, ages 40-44 years by 12 percent, and ages 45-50 years by 5 percent.
3. Internet users not only in big cities, but also spread in small towns.
4. Internet cafes (cafe) most often used to access the Internet, 83 percent of online users use the internet cafe in the past month. Followed access from mobile phones, PDAs, and other mobile devices by 22 percent, 19 percent of the office, from school 17 percent, and 16 percent of homes.
5. Six out of 10 internet users visit social networking sites (social network) every month.
6. As many as 28 percent of the urban population access the Internet in the past month. 6 percent access the internet every day.
7. High internet usage is not only dominated by Jakarta, but also prevalent in many other cities.
8. Internet activity most often used not to open or transact online news, but to open a web-based email by 59 percent, 58 percent of instant messenger, open social networking sites 58 percent, the search engine 56 percent, 47 percent read online news. After that just for other purposes. To open an internet banking only 5 percent. For online transactions? Entry last sequence, only 3 percent.
9. Yahoo! Is a web-based email service most dominan, while Google's dominan search engine?
10. Social networking sites still rule. As many as 58 percent access social networking sites.
10 Facts behavior and habits of people surfing Indonesia Reviewed by Nona Lia on 3:16 AM Rating: